Did You Know?
Like many neighborhoods, Pecan Grove does not contain a “No Solicitation” rule in its covenants. If you are concerned about solicitors, residents are urged to place a “NO SOLICITATION” sign visible to anyone approaching your front or back doors.
If you are approached, ask the solicitors to leave. If they do not promptly leave upon request, contact the Ft Bend County Sheriff’s dispatch number at (281) 341-4666. this number is also located on the back cover of the newsletter and under the Safety menu on this site.
Property Owners Association Board
- The PGPOA Board represents our community by maintaining property values through multiple efforts that include:
- enforcement of deed restrictions
- review and approval of home modifications
- maintenance of esplanades and the different entrances to the neighborhood
- maintenance fee collections
- quarterly homeowner meetings
- as well as directly working with the fire department, MUD and law enforcement patrolling the neighborhood
Resident participation concerning issues in our community or suggestions for improving the neighborhood is encouraged. Simply contact the appropriate Board Member or contact us at the office.
The PGPOA Office is located at 1421 FM 359, Suite A, 1st floor, Richmond, TX . The office is open Tuesday through Thursday from 9am to 2pm or you can reach us (281) 344-9496/
Current board members are listed below, feel free to contact us if you have a question, suggestion or concern about your resident or the neighborhood.
Jim Ashmore – President – Community Affairs and Architectural Control – 281-342-8606
Frank Jarrett – Vice-President – Security, Esplanades, Architectural Control – 281-341-5214
Chris Bergaila – Board Member – Security, Deed Restrictions, Architectural Control – 713-870-5718
Paula Gibson – Secretary – Community Affairs, Architectural Control – 832-423-3264
Fred Ross – Treasurer – Esplanades, Architectural Control – 281-748-1054
Lance Schaper – Board Member – Deed Restrictions and Architectural Control – 404-213-0810
Araceli Grier – Board Member – Deed Restrictions and Architectural Control – 832-567-7496